I think I just might be the worst blogger of all time. My excuse for blogging so infrequently? Busyness (original, I know!).
But the important thing is, as I sit on my twin extra long bed listening to the leaky shower and the alarm that goes off every morning from 7 to 11 because someone down the hall didn't turn it off before they left for spring break.....I'm blogging now!
Spring Break '10 is off to a great start. Although I am staying at school (along with approximately 4 other people?) and not on a fantastic cruise somewhere hot and sunny, this is turning out to be exactly what I needed. Quiet, alone time, sleep, doing my own thing, working in the evenings. It's restful, which is so very needed. Yesterday I woke up late, went for a run, cleaned my room, went to Centennial Park and dinner with David (the sunny 70's weather was heavenly!), went to work, then spent more time with David. Good day, right? :)
10 things I want to do before spring break is over:
1. Run to Centennial Park and back
2. Write a snail mail letter to someone
3. Catch up on sleep
4. Smash that alarm clock
5. Spend some serious time praying about Russia
6. Put encouraging sticky notes all over campus
7. Catch up on homework...
8. Go a whole day without getting on my computer
9. Go to Hot Yoga (even though it's expensive)
10. Go spring clothes shopping
Happy SBX ya'll!!
Comments
Post a Comment