Sweet Community
What amazing people the Lord has put in my life.
Yeah, I know everyone says they have the best friends in the world. You probably won't believe me when I say this, but I actually do. The best friends in the world belong to me :)
I have purposefully left these next four days wide open, to pack, pray, be still, rest, and be with my family. It's been quite a while since I've had a chance to spend time with Mom, Morgan, Dylan, and Evan all together in one day. But today, as all of us laughed together, talked together, and ran errands together, I felt the blessing of family. I have missed that since moving out last fall. What a hilariously imperfect community of people we are in the Yeager home.
And tonight my girls surprised me with a going away/early birthday party. They said they had to kidnap me or I would have told them I didn't have the gas money to drive to my own party. Probably true. Probably true. So, first surprise party of my life = success. I am so very encouraged and grateful for their thoughtfulness. I've said it a million times, but having these people behind me is making and will make the difference between discouragement and encouragement. Through all of you, God is saying, "What you're doing is important and supported. People see you. People believe in you. People are walking this with you."
So thank you, to everyone reading this. I truly am blessed by your presence in my life. I do not take for granted the love, joy, and confidence you bring me. You are just as much a part of this process as I am, and what we are doing will affect eternity!
With love,
Jordan
Comments
Post a Comment