Confession:
Confession: I like fast cars.
Loud motorcycles, adrenaline rushes, shooting guns.
Going over speedbumps too fast.
Water skiing and landing jumps on dirtbikes.
Confession: I play music really loud when I drive alone.
I like to scream/sing and not be able to hear myself.
Driving with my knee so I can put my hands out the window.
Power ballads are the best for this.
Confession: I have an angry streak.
A bold streak.
I like confrontation.
(But only if I really trust you.)
Confession: I like to be alone.
I've come to terms with it.
When the only conversation is the one inside my head.
Selfish, probably.
Confession: I love running more than I love breathing.
Actually, they are kinda the same thing.
Go together well.
Life explodes into glory around mile 7.
Confession: I don't take criticism well.
It gets locked inside my eardrums for weeks.
Can't shake it loose,
Can't hear around it.
Confession: I am an optimist.
Perhaps that's conceited to say.
But I like my glasses half full
And my jar of hopelessness empty.
Confession: Generosity is not my strong suit.
I am a money hoarder.
Not sure what I'm saving for.
(A motorcycle.)
Confession: I like to win.
I pretend not to.
But if you're running beside me,
The answer is yes, we are racing.
Confession: I feel significantly worse about life once the sun goes down.
Anxiety in my chest.
So God puts me to sleep as early as possible.
I'm a morning person.
Confession, I have an organizational system for everything.
Calendar, closet, kitchen, life.
I have plans for things.
Keeps me fully functioning, don't judge.
This is the year of being honest with myself.
Loud motorcycles, adrenaline rushes, shooting guns.
Going over speedbumps too fast.
Water skiing and landing jumps on dirtbikes.
Confession: I play music really loud when I drive alone.
I like to scream/sing and not be able to hear myself.
Driving with my knee so I can put my hands out the window.
Power ballads are the best for this.
Confession: I have an angry streak.
A bold streak.
I like confrontation.
(But only if I really trust you.)
Confession: I like to be alone.
I've come to terms with it.
When the only conversation is the one inside my head.
Selfish, probably.
Confession: I love running more than I love breathing.
Actually, they are kinda the same thing.
Go together well.
Life explodes into glory around mile 7.
Confession: I don't take criticism well.
It gets locked inside my eardrums for weeks.
Can't shake it loose,
Can't hear around it.
Confession: I am an optimist.
Perhaps that's conceited to say.
But I like my glasses half full
And my jar of hopelessness empty.
Confession: Generosity is not my strong suit.
I am a money hoarder.
Not sure what I'm saving for.
(A motorcycle.)
Confession: I like to win.
I pretend not to.
But if you're running beside me,
The answer is yes, we are racing.
Confession: I feel significantly worse about life once the sun goes down.
Anxiety in my chest.
So God puts me to sleep as early as possible.
I'm a morning person.
Confession, I have an organizational system for everything.
Calendar, closet, kitchen, life.
I have plans for things.
Keeps me fully functioning, don't judge.
This is the year of being honest with myself.
Comments
Post a Comment