Prayer Requests

In my heart right now there are roughly 3 billion prayers going on.

My best friend and her future.

My brother and his freshman year of college.

My families in Russia.

The Russia Family Camp team leaving in a few weeks.

Family Camp.

New Life Church in Karachaevsk.

The pastors of New Life.

The hurt and pain and division there.

The orphans there.

The orphans I met once and haven't seen again but I see their faces when I sleep sometimes.

My move to Atlanta.

The next three years.

Finding a new church and home.

Finding new friends.

Perseverance in this next season.

My future regarding Russia.

For me to do everything even now, in this seemingly meaningless summer, as for the Lord.

To know what it looks like to be led by the Spirit, and trust it.

To move away from pride, selfishness.

Russia.

Russia again.



I know most of you who read my blog are people who pray. And that's why I am posting this here, even though I usually don't. I am inviting you into these prayers because they are big to me and because I believe God is active in these areas and I'm anxious to see Him work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wednesday Refrain

Staying Outside