It's been a while since I've wanted to post. I guess life's just been settling back into routine here at school, focusing on classes and friends and whatnot. Just chuggin' along!
I do have some prayer requests, however. My Russia summer internship application is coming very slowly, and I'm still waiting on my reference letters. I'm getting a little impatient, because I'll need to start the business visa process really soon, and in order to do that I have to know if I'm going! So if you will, please pray for PATIENCE, for my application to come together THIS WEEK, and for the Lord's ANOINTING to rest on all involved in this wonderful idea and dream. Also, I need to learn RUSSIAN before May! At least, I need to have a basic grasp of it. Natasja will teach me in the mornings while I'm there, but it's important to me to have a good head start so I can communicate right away. Pray for the opportunity to show itself...I have no idea how I'm going to learn this language.
(And while I'm on the topic of prayer requests, Michelle is really sick. Pray for her to get better and for me not to get it!!!)
So this morning I accidentally woke up 15 minutes before leaving for my first class, rushed out the door, and just felt off. But thank the Lord I had Doctrine, because it's impossible to be in a bad mood after that class. I am always amazed at how clearly and abundantly Jesus speaks to me every day. I want to be like Erroll Garner in my faith.
What wonderful classes I have this semester. Every one of them is a joy, and they are challenging me yet not overwhelming me. I am blessed.
As for some changes I'm making this semester, tonight is Lifegroup, a small group that is similar to 242. Plus I'm going to Inversion on Thursday, and maybe joining a community group there. Most of me would rather stay home and chill or do homework, but I'm going to be intentional about community this year. I need to get plugged in here on a deeper relational level, and grow in my faith alongside some beautiful Christian friends. So here goes!
Comments
Post a Comment