Little Letters

Chelsea posted some little letters recently and I just HAD to copy the idea! :) So here are some of my own, little letters from me to things I encountered today.

Dear Betty Crocker, thank you for making a gluten free cookie mix.
It made my day.

Dear CALEB, I'm so glad your favorite color is "all of them that I know." I quite agree with you.

Dear, dear RUE 21,
don't ever get rid of your 99 cent undies bin!

Dear Dooney and Burke purse, I'm sorry I almost got another purse today. I take it back.

Dear BELmont,
I miss you!
Save me a warm secluded spot in my favorite part of the Beaman.

Dear Fellowship Songs cd, you carried me into the presence of Jesus today.

Dear SLOWWW driver on Beechcroft at 8:02pm,
I'm really glad I was behind you.
You showed me that I can be slow to anger...
and that I'm not there yet.

Dear Girl Talk, make a new cd!!!!!!

Dear SPRINGTIME, you are my favorite season and I miss you, and you better come soon!

Dear Spring Hill,
you are beautiful.

Dear Just Born So Soft baby blanket,
I'm coming for you!
I know I'm 18 years old, but I want you!
(Why aren't you at Target??)

Dear space heater, you are a joy and a treat.

Dear caveman diet, suck it! Yeah, that's right, I violated you again!

Dear violin, I will relearn how to play you. One of these days. Much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wednesday Refrain

Staying Outside