Picturessss!

At church - this is the door to the library/ Sunday School room.
This is the window the gasoline and matches were thrown through.
Part of the library/ Sunday School room. As you can see, not everything was burned (thank you Lord) but most of the books smell like gas and smoke still. Not sure how much they are going to keep and how much they will throw away. Knowing Russians, my bet is on the keeping side...
On a lighter note, here is Rusik with one of the chickens in his backyard. I love this kid! He's 5 years old and loves ice cream and talking.
Karina, Rusik's older sister. She is 11 and loves anything girly, such as doing my hair!
Yep, Karina!
It took many tries to get Rusik off the ground. I think this is number 5 or so :)
Dinislam and Inna's two kids, Lianna and Robert, on the left and right. Walter and Natasja's youngest, Esther, in the middle.

Ok, time for my Russian lesson and Inna's English lesson! I'll update more thoroughly later tonight. Yay for consistent internet here at Inna's!

Comments

  1. Jordan!!! I just read all of your Russia entries and they filled me with so much joy! The Lord has been so good to you and blessed you with such amazing people there :) Continue to be strong and faithful on this long and tiring journey. You are doing so much good there that will benefit your life and faith (and all of those kids' lives) for eternity. I love you so much!!! Miss you and your beautiful face :)

    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling from ear to ear just looking at your sweet pics of our little Russian buddies! They're all growing-up SO MUCH! Please give Karina a BIG hug from Brrrrrooke!!! :) Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying all of your great pictures! That hamburger meal looks especially delicious. I hope you have a great birthday on Monday. I wish you the best! Love you! Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Wednesday Refrain

Staying Outside